Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Well, Don't Just Stand There

  1. #1
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell are you iodots waiting for? Post something dammit! It may not be as epoch as this, but at least give it a try.

    Deej? Vito? Bace? Screw work and get to posting.

  2. #2
    Fucking Dick! Invictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .

  3. #3
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess that means you're on your period.

    :thisplaceneedsbettersmilies:

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I voted today, here and in the real world, oh, I also bought a Snickers bar.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Headhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you bring enough snickers for the rest of us? I just might have to change my nicest poster vote.

    ~ walks away mubling something about noontime and your hunger poking at ya, poking at ya. ~

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TenTallBen's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2001
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good God! That haircut fukking sucked!

    I'm calling dude back and telling him to take some more off. I got this flip wave shit goin on in the front. Ugly as hell.

    Dude is not gay. I guess that's why he can't cut hair.

  7. #7
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TenTallBen:
    I got this flip wave shit goin on in the front. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    At least you've still got hair up front.

    Sincerely,
    Me and tomas

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Headhunter:
    Did you bring enough snickers for the rest of us? I just might have to change my nicest poster vote.

    ~ walks away mubling something about noontime and your hunger poking at ya, poking at ya. ~
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    No dice, dude, hey, I'll truck on over to the Dollar Store after work and bring some candies in tomorrow morning, ok?

    No lie, Py!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm waiting for all the damn polls to go away.

    I never get nominated for anything anyway. I even get beat out by people who have never posted here.

    Hell, the 80's Man's computer list consistently puts me somewhere behind King Joe, Abu, and some guy who died four years ago.

    Hmmmppppfffffnofair...gonnatakemyballngo home...dothisJethro, do that...nobodytalkstomeanyhoos...gonnaholdmybreath. ..you'll be sorry, you'llsee, you justwait...

  10. #10
    Fucking Dick! Python's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    564
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fester,

    The mere fact that you've posted on my thread makes this the best one in the last two days. You're posts are always hilarious and full of wisdom. You rule.

    BTW, have you voted yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •